Picture Slider

Monday 18 October 2010

A dining and drinking Epic!

So it’s just about a week to go before I jet off to the sunshine, I hope, and join the Norwegian Epic for a 7 night Western Caribbean Adventure.


I was looking at the options for dining and entertainment whilst away and came across an information brochure from NCL for the Epic which I have copied below.

 
















Now there are 11 options for Complimentary dining, including room service, 10 Speciality dining options with a cover charge and 20 Bars and Lounges!

Now I’m only going for 7 nights, how am I going to try them all!!

I’ve had my tips from my colleagues who did the launch, but any others will be gratefully appreciated, the only proviso is I have to get in my DJ at the end of November for our Christmas cruise so I can’t eat my way through them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment