Picture Slider

Thursday 22 September 2011

I am now back... but heres a Tale of Two Airlines!

Just arrived back after 12 nights on Cunard's Queen Victoria doing the Greek Isles and Aegean Treasures, the weather, cruise and ship were great, last year I wrote about QM2 - I still think she may be my favourite ship.


It will take me a few days to write my review and go through the photos from the cruise but I thought I'd just make a few comments about the flights.



This was a fly cruise with Cunard, and I took the option of flights from East Midlands, chartered by Cunard.

On the way out we were on a flights with Titan Airways (who you say) and coming back with Jet2, and what a difference!

Great on Titan, comfy seats a newspaper as we embarked and a bottle of water waiting on out seats, then complimentary meal and drinks - real crockery and glasses! Yet on the way back on Jet 2, we were met with 'There is no food on this plane' and the drink was served in a plastic cup!

Such a difference, and I am glad that it was on the way back that the service offered was poor, because if it was on the way out it may have given me a different start to my excellent cruise.

So there we are, a Tale of two Airlines ..... (sorry Mr Dickens!)


1 comment: