Picture Slider

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Wooden Deck - are they just for the Luxury cruise lines?

I have this bee in my bonnet at times about 'proper' teak decks and the 'plastic' ones you find on some cruise ships, and I was looking at some photos the other day and started to wonder, are they just for the Luxury cruise lines?

So I had a better look and got some surprising results, so read on....


Regent Seven Seas Voyager


Oceania Regatta


Cunard QM2

Those are no surprise then, but I bet like me you thought the teak deck would be for the realms of the Luxury or 5 star ships, but not necessarily what about these surprising results!


MSC Opera


Cunard QE

Yes its teak, but surprisingly the next one is plastic!

Can anyone add any more cruise ships to my list, email me at stuartc@cruise.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment