Picture Slider

Monday 15 August 2011

Kids Clubs - what do you get on Celebrity Eclipse

OK, so everyone who knows me knows my kids have now grown up and flown the roost - well nearly. So when it comes to cruising I don't usually worry about kids facilities, but last week I was speaking to one of my past passengers who had just got back off the Celebrity Eclipse, and he raved about the Kids facilities on board.


So is there enough to keep the Kids happy on a 2 week cruise so that you can enjoy your holiday as well?

The Kids clubs are broken down into 4 age groups:-
  • Shipmates Aged 3-5
  • Cadets Aged 6-8
  • Ensigns Aged 9-11
  • Teens Aged 12-17
They have their own area on ship, suitable security is in place and activities tailored for each age group. I have added a sample below for information.


Looks good to me FREE activities every day from 9am - midday, 2pm - 5pm and 7pm - 10pm.

OK there is no rock wall or Flowrider, but if they can keep the kids entertained then everyone will have a great holiday and it was nice that it was an actual past passenger who brought this to my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment