Picture Slider

Monday 18 April 2011

In Seine for some Jazz!

Have I gone slightly mad? No not really!


Paris is the City of Romance, so everyone tells me but I have never actually been! So I saw this which I thought was very appealling especially if you are a music lover and like a bit of Jazz. Its a river cruise on the Seine in Paris for 3 nights with a Jazz band on board the boat to keep you entertained as you cruise!


Not only have I never been to Paris, I have never been on a River cruise, so what do you get for your money.  Well return Eurostar and transfers from either St Pancras or Ebbsfleet to Paris, 3 nights river cruise with buffet breakfast in a twin cabin, 3 dinners and 1 lunch on board together with a 1 day travel pass for central Paris.

And all the while you will have the tones of the on board Jazz band serenading you as you glide down the Seine, as well as the services of a dedicate Tour Manager.


There is loads of time available to see some of the sights of Paris with this trip which departs on 7th November 2011, in addition it is a nice little taster to see whether River cruising suits you.

So go on be romantic (well you don't have to be) and take someone to Paris for this short break.

No comments:

Post a Comment