Picture Slider

Wednesday 15 September 2010

I think I might have a package for you!

Once upon a time many years ago when my hair had colour, not grey and I worked in my first job, banking, one of the roles I had was to approve personal loans for customers. This was in the days before credit scoring and taking 5 minutes to apply online to the many loan providers that are out there now.

At various times in the year we usually got asked the same question, can I have a loan for a holiday? Well, these were short term 6 or 12 months and only 'holidays of a lifetime' were considered for longer loans. But what is a holiday of a lifetime?

In those days long trips were uncommon and a family holiday to see Mickey at his home in Orlando was considered to be just that, but what about now?

Well, Florida is just any holiday, the Caribbean is a short trip to get a cruise and even Hawaii although a long way is not necessarily a trip of a lifetime. You now see more often places like Machu Picchu, The Great Wall of China or even Tahiti.

So here at Cruise.co.uk we have added a new bit to the website, Tailor Made Cruise Holidays which adds some of those special places to various cruises. To be honest the choice is endless and it doesn't mean these are all we do just ask and if it can be packaged I will come up with a price for you.

Its a great idea and one I have looked at myself recently, although I haven't shown my wife yet or else I might have to be talking to the computer to see if I can get a loan!

Anyone got a spare tenner?

No comments:

Post a Comment