Picture Slider

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Holiday money..... what do I do?..........

What worries me at times is finding the right currency when I go on holiday. What do you do when you go on a Caribbean cruise?



If you think about it the worry of currency is probably greater when you are on a Caribbean cruise, in a different place on a daily basis and each with their own currency. Of course an exception might be on the Oasis of the Seas which only stops once or twice on a weeks cruise!




Well, I am told that in the majority of places in Caribbean US $ are widely acceptable, just make sure you are not given local currency in your change.

I did find this on the Questions and Answers section of  http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-answers/question-19424/ website.

No comments:

Post a Comment