Picture Slider

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Oceania, 10 years on


On January 6, 2013, Oceania Cruises marked its 10th anniversary. The line was founded by  Frank Del Rio, Bob Binder and Joe Watters in 2003, with a mission to deliver destination-rich itineraries, “best in class” cuisine, an inviting country club atmosphere, and luxurious accommodations all at an extraordinary value. 

Oceania Riviera

Over the last few weeks I have had a number of discussions with customers about the benefits of the various luxury cruise lines, including the quality of service and food offered by Oceania. Now I have been on Regatta on a visit in Dover and have to say it was the best food I have had on any ship.
 
Oceania has a fleet of 4 ships, with the addition of Marina in 2011 and Riviera in 2012 to the fleet of Regatta (2003) and Nautica (2005), Oceania Cruises has built an entirely new segment of the industry with its elegant, award-winning, mid-size ships and exceptional personalized service.

Have a look at my photo gallery of pictures from my visit.
 
As a special feature to celebrate the anniversary there are  4 Anniversary sailings with company founders and top executives and they have developed a special 10th Anniversary dessert called ZEN, a Manjari Chocolate Bar with Milky Gianduja-Yuzu and Hazelnut Croquant featured in the Grand Dining Room.

Sound delicious!

Now I'm waiting for the first photo of the dessert, and if I am lucky enough I hope to find a sailing for me later in the year to try out the offering.

Dreaming again.............

No comments:

Post a Comment