Picture Slider

Wednesday 26 September 2012

A bit of fun or really irritating?

As you know I have just got back from my holiday and I still have over 600 photos to transfer to my PC before I can write an article about my trip. But in the meantime I have seen a news article about Towel Animals.


Now if you read the article it is about 'The Hotel Inspector' and her views on Towel Animals.

To me they are nothing but a bit of fun, in fact on 1 cruise I have done they offered a book on how to make them and a short course giving instruction. And I have to be honest and say cases they are additional towels rather than ones you have to use in the cabin.

Just back from California and one of the hotels I stayed in there also did the same.

So come on lighten up, it's nothing but a bit of harmless fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment