Picture Slider

Sunday 18 March 2012

A Miser-ables Cruise?

If you have read my blog before you know that although I love cruising with Cunard, the entertainment has not in my opinion been up to the standards that I would have expected. So here is a nice story about Cunard's entertainment.

In the last few days with it being Mothers day, my Wife and I have made the journey back to Lancashire to visit family and friends and while there we spent some time talking about things we like to do!

The subject eventually ended up on music, and specifically a group called Beyond the Barricade.


We  were introduced to them a couple of years ago, and went to see them at the local Theatre here in Redditch and had an awesome time,  I thought the show and songs were excellent and have been looking to go again.

Well, it transpires that they were the headline act on Cunard Queen Elizabeth for New years Eve in Madeira, their first appearance as an act on a cruise ship.


And since this, they are currently on Fred Olsen Black Watch and have dates lined up later this year to appear on Cunard again.

If I was on any ship while they were on board I would definitely not miss  that show, and if I knew far enough in advance when they were on a ship I would if I could make a booking just to see them........ next week I will have to head to the local Box Office to book my tickets for November.

Now, if this is the way that Cunard are going to go and take note of some of their past passengers comments then that is a great thing and will be a massive improvement to the quality of entertainment on board the 3 Queens!.

No comments:

Post a Comment