Picture Slider

Thursday 25 February 2010

Somewhere different? China

In the last few weeks I have had a number of calls about more exotic places to cruise, and more people are now looking at seeing Beijing before taking a cruise in the Far East.


The opportunity to see Tiananmen Square, the Teraccota Army as well as the other sights of China is one that appeals to me and having seen the opportunities on the cruise front it is certainly high up on my wish list for next year.

There are various options, with Royal Caribbean on Legend of the Seas or Princess Cruise Lines on Diamond Princess to name just two. To the cruise you can add days for sight seeing at the start and end of the cruise and even upgarde to Business Class flights.

Give me a call on 0800 408 6105 and let me see if I can make your Chinese Dreams come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment